Thursday 23 August 2012

no mirror makeup challenge / in his clothes




So I did the makeup, without the mirror. Yes. I'm really good at it. No, not really! It is in Portuguese, but hey, unlike my other makeup videos basically everything I say revolves around how terrible it feels and how weird it is. And how I probably look awful. You get the idea.


Also I mentioned that some time ago I worked in a couple of fashion shoots, and one of them is now online on Eva Maria! Click that and check out the last four posts entitled "In His Clothes" - or click here, here, here and here. I had a great time working with this team! It was amazing. Thank you so much, u gaise! Also, this is the picture where you can see the makeup better - there were 4 different looks though, one for every outfit. 

Actually, check out all of the lovely ladies responsible for this, Dulce the photographer, Maria the Stylist, Joana the model, Rita the hairdresser. I don't have a link for Sofia, but she did record the awesome making of video below:



1 comment:

Anónimo said...

lol não ficou assim tão mau!
eu quando meto rímel escagato tudo à volta quando estou ao espelho, imagino se fosse assim... good job! haha